Welcome to The Nurse's Office
Location: Bielfeldt Elementary Library
Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Medication must be delivered the nurse's office by a parent or guardian and a medication authorization form must be filled out. The medication must be in the original container with the pharmacy or manufacture label. Medication will not be accepted in plastic bags. Please keep in mind that cough drops are considered medication and must be dropped off in the nurse's office. Thank you.
Please keep your child home if...
- Your child has a fever of 99.5 or above. Child must remain home until fever free for 24 hours without antipyretic medication.
- Your child is vomiting or has diarrhea. They should remain home until symptoms are resolved.
- Your child has a contagious illness such as strep throat or flu.
- Your child has head lice or nits. In this case the student needs to be seen by the school nurse before returning to school.
- Your child does not have PROOF of all required immunizations.